Obstructive sleep apnea can impact not only your sleep but your day-to-day life. If you feel overly tired and can’t seem to wake up, even after you have slept a full night, you may have sleep apena. Contact Dr. Lee & her team for help.
Here are some of the medical & non-medical problems caused by untreated OSA:
· increased risk of high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, and/or atrial fibrillation
· increased risk of diabetes
· liver problems
· headaches, impotence, and weight gain
· memory problems and depression
· daytime fatigue and work-related driving accidents